Tours, Admission, Hours, Reservations, Visitor Etiquette
All tours of this historic house are guided. Discover the unique architecture and gardens of the Home of Roh Moo-hyun in a 45-minute tour. The tour will cover the following areas.
Entrance - Gate - Garage - Dogwood Tree - Inner Garden - Sarangchae - Anchae - Backyard Garden - Study(Meeting Room) - Courtyard - Parlor
· Tours at 16:30 are available at weekends and holidays only.
· Tours at 14:00 are available for groups only
· Closed : Mondays, Tuesdays (Opens on public holidays), May 23, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok Holiday
· Admission is free.
Advance reservations are recommended, but not required. Unfortunately, visitor can make advance reservations on Korean pages only. You must be logged in to your account to see accurate availability. Individuals can click here to create an account.
Same-day passes are available at the Tourist Information Center of President Roh Moo-hyun’s House(located across the graveyard) from 9:30 am on a first-come-first-served basis. There may be a wait to acquire passes. Please arrive early, if possible.
Please Note :
· 10 people per session/ 1 ticket per person
· You can only enter during the hours marked on your ticket.
· Tickets are non-transferrable.
Groups of more than 20 people must make a group reservation. If you would like a free, guided tour, please make a reservation at least two weeks in advance. Send us an email email@example.com. We will get back to you soon. Please cancel group tours at least 1 week in advance of your reservation, since this affects our staffing schedule.
·Visitors are asked to arrive at the Tourist Information Center of President Roh Moo-hyun’s House at least 5 minutes prior to the time reserved. All guided tours begin on time.
· Visitors are not allowed to bring food or pets.
· Please move under the guidance of the commentator to facilitate a seamless tour.
· Restrooms are not available at the house. The nearest restrooms to President Roh Moo-hyun’s House are in YeominJeong(across the graveyard) or Shuimteo(souvenir shop).
· Visitors are not allowed to enter inside of the house without the permission of the guide. Alarms are in operation on the premises.
· If you do not comply with the rules of the tour and instructions of the guide without a valid reason, or if you interfere with the progress of the tour with inappropriate behavior, you may be asked to leave.